Hoi An – Central Highland – Sai Gon 6 days trip
1st day: Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc 2nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum 3rd day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku 4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Virgin waterfall 5th day: Depart from Virgin waterfall to Dong Xoai 6th day : Depart from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon
We drive through the forest path – without much traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful scenery of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from:
1st day: Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc
– Visit Cham tower.
– Visit rice paper and brick making
– Incense making
– Visit Cao Dai temple
– Come to visit pineapple plantation.
Following Ho Chi Minh road, where you visit the most beautiful Highland sceneries, panoramic view of the mountain and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs
– Enjoy waterfall on the Ho Chi Minh road
– Explore the local market of the mountain town
– Arrive in Kham Duc around 5:00pm
2nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum
Continue following the Ho Chi Minh road which spectacular view then you`ll see
– Phoenix Airport ( during of vietnam war)
– Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha to see the water fall.
– See Trieng Minority Village and try crossing the monkey Bridge
– Stop over at indochine three corner (Three way of Lao,Vietnam, Cambodia border )
– Charlie hill (vietnam war )
– Visit the Dakto battle field ( Effected by Agent Orange)
3rd day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku
– Visit Kon Ktu village and their traditional Rong house…
– Visit wooden church ( French Church since 1930)
– Visit Kontum Prison
– Visit orphanage
– Visit Sea Lake ( which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago)
– Visit the Green field of Bana people.
– Visit crocodile farm
You’ll stay overnight in Pleiku
4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Virgin waterfall
– Leaving Pleiku for Virgin waterfall to learn more about the rural daily life of the Highlanders as well as ethnic minorities.
– Rice noodle making.
– Casssva Farm
– Views rubber plantations
– Cashew and black pepper gardens
– Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail
– War monument.
– Stay overnight at Virgin waterfall (in the Bungalow)
5th day: Depart from Virgin waterfall to Dong Xoai
– Virgin, Draysap, Draynu waterfalls
Follow Ho Chi Minh road to enjoy the nice view and visit some places like:
– Try enjoying the tropical fruits
– Stop over at frontier area (Cambodia boder)
– Bamboo making village
– Cashew nut factory
– War monument
– Over night at Dong Xoai Town.
6th day : Depart from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon
– On our way to flatter lands.
– Curry plantation. Visit rubber tree plantation
– We visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels. We’ll spend few hours the to discover an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the locaton of several military capaigns. These tunnels played a vital part in the war.
Continue riding to Saigon ( a busy city) and finish a great 5 day trip at 4p.m or 5 p.m.
– If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
– If you are a group, we will have a promotion price for you.
-Please review the information and let us know if you have any quastions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make medifications to suite your needs.
Original Vietnam Easy Riders